Stop using AI for good 😲!

Gaurav Kumar
4 replies
After trying so many AI products including the ones on producthunt. I thought I should write about this . Relying on AI to replace all human tasks, especially in UX design, and content creation can have detrimental effects. Here's why: #1 : You simply cannot just copy and paste an average internet answer and believe you're doing great work. Asking chat get to create surveys of your product is like asking a joker to run the empire. Your business is a real deal. Don't put it on a stack! #2 You need to understand the product and the users to know what questions to ask them. Wasting their time on generic, average questions can lead to survey drop-off or bad design decisions. #3 AI is generative not creative , It can not do critical thinking or understand your product or empathize with the users #4 AI content creation is generic and avg, To speak your brand you need real humans and you need to do the real job . Yeah! This can potentially kill a brand. #5 It's making an average internet post.AI is making avg posts and blogs . In small time the internet will be filled with low value posts and it will be pretty generic and useless. Conclusion: Use Chatgp and other AI tools as a faster google and nothing more. Use midjourney only for generating visual ideas and remember you will have to do the real work! Thank you for reading , Gaurav(she/her/hers)

Replies

Phillip Miller
Cool idea tackling ethical AI use. Definitely a hot topic, especially with all the DeepFake tech around. Keep it up!
Gaurav Kumar
@millerphillip75 Not only deepfakes but chat gpt , midjourney etc. will kill your brand and business because the output is just a remix and the output is very generic.
Gaurav Kumar
@millerphillip75 I had used deepfakes are so awesome at creating videos that it is real or fake is unrecognisable. I m a transwoman and I tried creating some deep fakes videos here just by swapping my face with some tiktoker videos . The results are so real that you can't even tell it is deepswap ! Checkout videos here https://www.instagram.com/gaurav...
Gaurav Kumar
@millerphillip75 I use midjourney for concepting colours and moodboards , chat gpt for dummy text in my products or designs . I hire a real copywriter before final launch !