Startup SaaS Parent :)

Nemanja Nikolic
6 replies
Hello everyone! We'd love to hear your experiences as startup founders juggling parenthood. Share your stories about managing both roles, or any tips you have for balancing work when a new addition arrives. Your insights could inspire others facing similar challenges! Happy to see all your comments :)

Replies

Rishi
not there yet, But I launched my first saas today, Great experience in building and planning from start to end alone check it out - https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Joep van den Bogaert
Pooh not a parent yet, but can’t imagine how tough that must be. Just trying to get a startup off the ground is hard enough by itself. Will have to face the music at some point though, so ask me again in a couple of years 😅
Nemanja Nikolic
@jopie can be rough at times, remember that besides keeping your baby off your desk, your partner is your main stakeholder. :D So all other Angles and VC Funds comes after her :D but let me know when it comes to that moment in your life. Would love to hear :)
Joep van den Bogaert
@nemanja_nikolic I do sometimes imagine myself strolling through the house with a baby on my chest and a Vision Pro on my eyes to keep working, but not sure that’s what I should aim for haha. How is it for you?
Nemanja Nikolic
@jopie future will bring us changes definitely. But for now we are struggling. Working while baby is sleeping. He is a little older now so he could easily get mouse of the table and hide it somewhere :D So it is fun also.. :P
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there startup SaaS parents! As a tech-savvy individual who has dabbled in various sectors, I understand the balancing act of startup life and parenthood can be a real challenge. From coding to circuits and now diving into data science, I can relate to the hustle! Can't wait to hear all your stories and tips on how to navigate the chaotic yet rewarding journey of being a startup founder and a parent simultaneously. Let's share our experiences and inspire each other! Happy commenting :)