• Subscribe
  • Startup Fam

Mohammmud Ahmed
    4 replies
    Yo startup fam! ๐Ÿš€ Fintech raising $1.7M, AI everywhere, 178 SaaS startups?! Challenge accepted! ๐Ÿ’ช Who's ready to disrupt? What sector are you betting on?

Replies

Julia Klemenc
    I'm all about SaaS, particularly in automating business operations and remote work tools. The demand keeps growing, and thereโ€™s a lot of room for new solutions.
    Awesome America
    Totally in! I'm betting on AI in healthcare. The potential for improving patient outcomes and streamlining processes is massive.
    Edith Imokhai
    Count me in! I'm focusing on fintech, especially around blockchain and decentralized finance. Itโ€™s ripe for disruption and innovation.
    Obsolution
    Iโ€™m taking on the entire software development life cycle. From Idea to deployment. Weโ€™ve already started getting some enterprises in our sights but we are hoping to find PMF with tech startups in Healthcare, fintech, etc as well as SMBs and Dev Agencies. We built the platform for ourselves as an agency first (with experience in all levels of company types) to automate everything we do from start to finish. Saw insane results from 80% reduction in project completion time and 70% in reduction of cost as compared to hiring another developer. Follow us to support when we launch next month!