So, where are you right now? Is it what you've always dreamed about, or is it even better than that?

Chris Liam
10 replies

Replies

Wyatt Feaster
It’s better then where I had imagined like 8 year ago, but now I have moved my goal post and have new ambitions!
Chris Liam
@wyatt_feaster It's always exciting to surpass our previous expectations and set new goals for ourselves.
Ruben Boonzaaijer
“Every master was once a disaster.” – T. Harv Eker
Chris Liam
@ruben_boonz Every successful person has faced challenges and setbacks along the way. It's a reminder for us that failure is often just a stepping stone on the path to mastery.
Hossein Yazdi
I always dreamt of being an app developer since I was a teen, and now not only do I know how to code Android, I'm also capable of fully coding a website. This position I'm in now is what I had dreamt of many years back!
Chris Liam
@hosseinyazdi It's incredibly fulfilling to see your dreams turn into reality through hard work and dedication. Keep up the amazing progress!
Gurkaran Singh
That's a great question! Location can definitely play a big role in shaping our dreams and goals. It's amazing to see how our paths unfold and sometimes lead us to places we never even imagined. Here's to embracing the journey and being open to the unexpected twists and turns along the way!