Slack is down....again... so what's everyone's favorite Slackternative?

Gabe Perez
6 replies
Already seeing a list from Twitter https://twitter.com/ProductHunt/... Curious to see what everyone else's preferences are...wishing AIM was still around tbh.

Replies

Sachin Tiwari
Discord is best alternative of Slack. Slack is business software that is wholly designed to be a workspace first and foremost. Discord, on the other hand, is primarily a communications tool aimed at gamer communities. But don’t let that dissuade you. Discord team chat is fully featured and does just about everything that a growing team needs, without the cost that comes with Slack for a few of the more important features.
Charles Magnuson
Discord is my team's unofficial Slack. We really appreciate their audio/video channels. Slack doesn't have a feature like that and it's a year or two better than Zoom's video chat.
Claire Luchetta
I am lost without Slack. Tried Teams but it is really not the same... I might check Discord from what I've read above!
Alex Walther
Been using zulip.com. It's not nearly as powerful/convenient as Slack but does the job team-comms-wise.
Yulia Vinokurova
@gabe__perez I would suggest you to use Chanty. It is a good alternative. It has the same features as Slack does, but it is much more affordable and has some extra useful features. If you are interested , you can find out more at chanty.com