Should a product be launched only when fully prepared or released early to obtain feedback?

David Gradon
6 replies

Replies

Mher Hovakimyan
You can do it at the same time. Just work on launching MVP that reflects your vision, and on another hand have talks and show presentation to your potential audience to obtain feedback.
Jaroslaw Pidburskyj 🇮🇹Ï🇺🇦SEO
Would you submit a page for indexing when the page isn’t ready, I know I would not, I’d make the page fully optimised for optimum results.
Benard Ogutu
I think getting feedback is very key in building a product, so you should try getting a usable version out as quick as possible then make improvements based on user's feedback
Thomas Boulesteix
In French we say "le mieux est l'ennemi du bien", which means that better is the enemy of good. You'll always find flaws to your product so might as well get it out there before you go down that rabbit hole! You'll always have opportunities to make adjustments and improvements.
Ruben Lozano
Hello, I think it should be launched once you are ready. My definition of ready is when we have enough feedback from the community here and support from our own customers and community. Try to run user interviews and surveys as much as you can before launching. That will be my recommendation. Cheers,
Jack Davies
Launching a product can be a balancing act between being fully prepared and getting feedback. It's important to weigh the benefits and risks of each approach and decide what's best for your specific product and audience.