• Subscribe
  • Sharing a blog about how we made it to the top products of the Day and Week! Hope it's helpful!

Shambhabi Raha
    4 replies
    People have been asking me about how we launched Fieldmobi Smart Notes on Product Hunt and made it to the Top Product Lists of the Day and Week, so I've decided to put it all into a blog post! We hunted it ourselves and launched for the first time. We also launched on the most competitive day of the month so it was really pretty hard but we learnt a lot from it! I've said this a million times already but big thanks to the amazing PH community and everyone who supported us! I really hope this is helpful! https://blog.fieldmobi.com/how-we-made-it-to-product-hunts-top-products-of-the-day-and-week-after-launching-on-the-most-competitive-day-of-the-month

Replies

Salim Lunat
    Webestica Webflow Templates
    Webestica Webflow Templates
    That's awesome! I've checked out your blog post and learned a ton about launching on PH. As I'm gearing up for my launch soon, your insights will undoubtedly be a valuable guide. Thanks for sharing your experience, and congratulations on your success with Fieldmobi Smart Notes! 🚀👍
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Major kudos on the stellar Product Hunt launch and scoring the Top Product lists! Your blog post is a goldmine for insights. Hunting it yourself on the most competitive day is a power move. Big cheers to the PH community and your supporters! Learning from challenges is the real win.
    @istiakahmad Thank you so much! I'm really glad you found the blog useful!