• Subscribe
  • Share your very first startup or project.

Elizabeth Tishchenko
    7 replies
    How old were you? What was it about? (or still is?) How did the story? (If it did?) I was 18. Started a travel startup Cultree - "Meet the locals" concept. Learned a whole lot, esp about Growth Hacking having $0 budget on marketing. Made some revenue. Shut it down since it was taking lots of effort making it up and running and generating leads compared to most of tech startups.

Replies

kayla davis
    My first Startup which is really close to my heart as it solves the problem of cancer survivors Metaqil
    Elizabeth Tishchenko
    @kayla_davis1 Great initiative! Seing first hand how close people going through chemo and how they feel afterwards that could certainly be a great way to alleviate some of unpleasant effects.
    Divine Rivers
    We just launched a new platform for it today for sign-ups. Check it out at TheCareering.com My Co-Founder and I are looking for feedback from other Founders and builders as we are first-time Founders. Would love to hear your thoughts on everything from design, flow, idea, our solution, and Marketing. It's my first time launching a startup and we in our mid-20s.
    Ishwar Pawar
    Leali - Influencer Marketing Platform
    Leali - Influencer Marketing Platform
    We just launched leali.io today