Share your tips to create a stunning product video 👇🏼

Anastasia Liamets
23 replies
We’re gonna launch our product on March — and now searching for GREAT tools to create an engaging video. Here’re the tools we explored so far: 🎥Typeframes — good templates, AI powered 🎥 Screen Studio — product screens 🎥 Motion Array — promo video templates 🎥 Jitter — product animations Which one is your favourite?

Replies

Nishkarsh Srivastava
for us the best way to get our video started was by working with a really good agency -- it did cost us a bit but I think with how the video is shaping up to be it was worth it we're getting our video done for our product that we just launched -- I'd love your feedback and support :) producthunt.com/posts/findr-5
Anastasia Liamets
@nishkarsh_srivastava was also thinking about and have some friends motion designers, but was actually surprised by the amount of GREAT solutions on the market supported you!
Peter Hansen
Following. Great info, thanks!
Khul Anwar
Tella.tv also good, alternative of screen studio
Duy Hùynh
You should try this product, it helps me solve difficult problems in creating high quality videos https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Anastasia Liamets
@duy_huynh4 can you create videos there? looks like a writing tool
Ruslan.D
i like Screen Studio
Anastasia Liamets
@xeno1 @slimmy82 high five – I love it, but still testing out different ones to create a perfect video
Rayan Zeggari
Launching in March as well and this is a current challenge so great initiative to ask about this ! I personally opted to go for a mix between typeframes and after effects but will explore the other tools mentioned. Best of luck with Milestone !
Thomas Yanik
I like Jitter — product animations.
Huge fan of screen studio! Need to look at the others. I’m old school adobe premier lol.
Anastasia Liamets
@slimmy82 from now on, I'm also a fan – so easy to create videos there. as I feel, a lot of people love adobe, but sometimes it scares me a lot to spend a loot of time in video editors (no chance I'm gonna avoid it in March haha)
@anliamets haha once you know the basics you learn the rest fast. I find adobe is better than editors like iMovie or Final Cut Pro. You tube tutorials also help with the learning process
Harsh Vyas
For screen recording, I use this tool: SCRE.IO - https://scre.io/