share your tips for copywriting

Krati Gupta
7 replies
How to learn copywriting? I have been content writing for a long time and know fair bit of it. I want to move to copywriting now, how can I start?

Replies

Diter Knobloch
Thanks for the useful topic! I tried to write by myself according to these rules, but for some reason I still can't. It’s good that I managed to find unique math sl ia topics and I share this information with all friends. Because a professional service will be able to complete any of your assignments and provide guarantees. Find out more about the service at.
Krati Gupta
@inam_from_outgrow Hi Inam! I have used grammarly for editing my articles. I was more interested in the content part? Does grammarly provide copywriting. tools too?
Launching soon!
@krati_gpt No, Grammarly does not provide any copywriting tools. But you can use copywriting tools like jasper.ai or copy.ai to write an excellent copy.
Launching soon!
I would strongly suggest reading because reading and writing go hand in hand. To write a better copy, you should follow helpful copywriting blogs like Copyhackers and Copyblogger.
Shivam Thiagarajan
I definitely recommend studying decades-old ads and sales letters. The principles in them are timeless. P.S. If you want a laugh during this exercise, do check out some old Porsche ads!