Share your small business stack

Jose Rodríguez
8 replies

Replies

Simon Paul
For my small business, I use QuickBooks for accounting, Shopify for e-commerce, and Slack for team communication. Additionally, I rely on Mailchimp for email marketing and Trello for project management.
Emily Willis
At Marlee (in the Growth, Content team) it's Canva, Slack, TeemyCo, Frase, Claude, ChatGPT, ahrefs, GSC, Google Suite. I'll let our other teams share theirs as I won't do them justice!
Hossein Yazdi
Our stack is quite simple: CSS/HTML, Bootstrap & Lemon Squeezy! :)
Jose Rodríguez
@hosseinyazdi but what about your database?
Gurkaran Singh
Ah, my small business stack is like a toolbox full of surprises - from marketing magic wands to data analytics magnifying glasses! It's like running a tech circus, but hey, the show must go on!
Our small business stack includes Contentify AI, which automates content creation and publication to enhance our online presence. With AI-powered agents generating visuals, captions, and blog posts, optimizing SEO, and handling scheduling, we can focus on other aspects of our business. Email, SMS, and advertising agents are coming soon, making Contentify a comprehensive marketing automation tool. Problem: Struggling to consistently create and publish engaging content across various platforms. Contentify Solution: Contentify's AI agents can automate the creation and publication of content, ensuring a consistent brand presence and freeing up time for other tasks. Plus, the feedback loop allows for content refinement over time. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI