• Subscribe
  • Share Your AI-Product Launch Preparation Tips

Qudsia Ali
    10 replies
    Share your journey leading up to the launch. Discuss how you prepared your AI-related product, what motivated you, and any challenges you faced.

Replies

Samy RAHIM
    - Build a community. Connect with people on X and Linkedin - Post on the launch in social media platforms. - Engage in PH community to drive clicks to product banner.
    Launching soon!
    @samy_rahim Building a community is crucial! Connect on X and LinkedIn, share your launch on social media, and engage with Product Hunt to drive clicks. Adding you on LinkedIn let's connect!
    Soumil Rathi
    I'm currently on the journey right now! One of the main things I'm doing right now is ensuring I get proper market awareness, and that the product actually solves one of the main problems for my customers! As for challenges, the primary challenges for me are in customer discovery and market research, but I'm hoping to get past that in the next few days!!
    Launching soon!
    @soumilrathi It's great to hear you're fully immersed in your entrepreneurial journey! Ensuring market awareness and solving customer problems are pivotal. Challenges in customer discovery and market research are common, but tackling them head-on is the way to go. Keep pushing forward, every hurdle is a chance to grow and refine your offering. Best of luck as you navigate these exciting waters!
    Soumil Rathi
    @qudsia_ali Thank you! Yeah, definitely getting involved with this journey completely, including each of the challenges. It's been a pretty exciting journey so far!
    Atticus Li
    This goes way back, but spent a lot of time interviewing and trying to find a good ML engineer that have actual knowledge and isn't trying to BS. You have to learn and do the work yourself or at least read and connect with people that have done the AI, LLM, ML etc or else it's easy to hire a dev that doesn't know what they are doing or they just read some ML article on Linkedin and they now think they are an expert.
    Chole Adamas
    I worked closely with my team to ensure that everyone was aligned with the launch goals and responsibilities.
    Anh Ngo (Austin)
    love to hear the advice from this community
    Abdullah Kaludi
    Absolutely! Launching an AI-related product is an exciting journey filled with ups and downs. Here are a few tips based on my experience: Market Research: Understand your target audience and their needs. Conduct thorough market research to identify gaps and opportunities in the AI space. Product Development, Marketing Strategy,Pre-launch Promotion, Collaborations and Partnerships, Launch Day Execution, Post-launch Evaluation, Remember, launching an AI product is a journey, not a destination. Stay resilient, adaptable, and focused on delivering value to your customers. Best of luck with your launch! 🚀
    Marianna
    While conducting the GTM Strategy, pre launch we aimed in content creation, SEO optimization strategy for our website, lead generation and overall awareness creation. Our product is called llanai and we aim to offer better language learning experiences.