Share your AI favourite tools that boost productivity

Trang Giang
1 reply
Hey fellows, need help finding AI tools to boost productivity. Feel free to suggest your products or your favourite tools here. I will spend my time to try it!!! --- πŸš€  Here's my upcoming product: Doctopus πŸš€  πŸ‘‰ You can support Doctopus here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... One of the new AI-powered summarization and analyzing tool in the market. It’s prolly a safe product during this massive AI tool creation time, but I’m sure you will like it or need it at some point. The tool is suitable for students, professors, marketers, administrators, legal & compliances, lawyers,… What you can find at Doctopus: (1) Boost 2x times productivity by using the tool to generate instant summarization and get the answers you are looking for through the assistance of our AI model. (2) Instead of scanning through each word for hours, you can shorten your time and accelerate your working speed. (3) Easy to use, friendly UX UI

Replies

Rachel Tong
AI tools are pretty popular now. I'm trying out a few just for fun, BUT I am in need of productivity tools. I will definitely take a look at Doctopus as well. Thanks for the recommendation!