Share a podcast recommendation that has inspired your personal growth ?

Umar Saleem
10 replies

Replies

Alexis Collado
Biased but I host Fractional (https://open.spotify.com/show/6f...) and it's been great just interviewing great minds in product, freelancing, growth, design, and engineering.
Taylah Drury
Tim Ferriss' podcast "The Tim Ferriss Show" features interviews with top performers and offers valuable insights, actionable strategies, and inspiring stories to foster personal growth.
Aneesh Gupta
Naval Ravikant's "How to Get Rich" episode. 3.5 hours of pure brain fodder!
Rana Ahmed Waheed
One podcast that has inspired my personal growth is "The Tim Ferriss Show." Hosted by Tim Ferriss, this podcast features interviews with high-achieving individuals from various fields. It offers insights into their mindset, habits, and strategies for success. The diverse range of guests and their stories provide valuable lessons, inspiration, and practical advice for personal and professional growth.
One podcast that has inspired my personal growth is "The School of Greatness" by Lewis Howes. It features interviews with successful individuals who share valuable insights, strategies, and inspiring stories for personal and professional development.
Lucas
What sets "The Tim Ferriss Show" apart is its focus on learning from the best in their respective fields. The guests share their failures, challenges, and the strategies they used to overcome them, providing a wealth of inspiration and guidance for personal growth and achievement. dailysportsupdates
Thiago Ryker
One podcast that has inspired my personal growth is "The Life Coach School Podcast" hosted by Brooke Castillo. This podcast focuses on personal development, mindset, and life coaching techniques. Brooke shares valuable insights and practical tools to help listeners navigate through various aspects of life, such as relationships, productivity, and self-improvement. Tattoo Scale
Arnout Ulenberg
Impact Theory by Tom Bilyeu! Great pods about a variety of topics that make up personal growth
Arnout Ulenberg
@elena_malneva Agreed! Only thing I feel a little bit like is that he sometimes does not give the guests enough time to talk / elaborate / finish their thought. Is that just me?