• Subscribe
  • Shan AI- Business analyst AI agent (3 days work done in 1 hour)

Shandhra Ramana
    3 replies
    So I just launched today !! https://www.producthunt.com/posts/shan-ai Shan AI, a Virtual Business Analyst Agent. She helps Entrepreneur reduce the initial business analysis effort from 3 days to an hour. (P.S. she will also advice you on tech strategy and will eventually be able to build the app for you) Kindly check it out and support me with your valuable feedback and suggestions

Replies

William Thomson
    That's like hitting the productivity jackpot! It's like having a turbo boost for your workflow. Adding a sprinkle of "data audit analytics" into the mix makes it even more exciting. It's like having a super-smart assistant who not only gets stuff done fast but also ensures everything is ship-shape and on point. Talk about efficiency on steroids! Personally, I think tools like these are the future of work. They're like having a trusty sidekick in your corner, helping you navigate the complexities of business with ease. It's all about working smarter, not harder, am I right? But hey, that's just my two cents. I'd love to hear what others think about this.
    Kas Szatylowicz
    Congrats! And good luck!!