• Subscribe
  • Setting up my Pre-Launch Page!๐Ÿš€ I got a question!

Bilal Asif
    6 replies
    Whatโ€™s one pre-launch tip you wish youโ€™d known? ๐Ÿค” Getting ready to launch a product can be overwhelming. Share your must-know strategies or lessons learned to help others avoid common pitfalls. Letโ€™s learn from each other and make every launch smoother and more successful! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ“ˆ

Replies

AnnaHo
    One tip I wish Iโ€™d known is to build an engaged audience early. Start sharing your journey before launch, gather feedback, and create anticipation to make your launch more impactful.
    Andreea S.
    I wish I'd known the importance of building a community early on. Engaging with potential users before launch makes a huge difference when it comes to gaining momentum and valuable feedback! Also check put my coming soon page: https://www.producthunt.com/new/...
    Tina(Libin) Yao
    I agree with Andrea. Engaging potential users before launch helps you gather feedback, create excitement, and have a ready audience on launch day. Itโ€™s not just about the productโ€”itโ€™s about fostering relationships with the people who will support and use it. This makes the actual launch far more impactful and smoother.
    Emily Rose Johnson
    Definitely engage on social early to build buzz! Also use an AI writing tool like GPT-4 to quickly create compelling content and copy for your prelaunch page. Hype it up and collect those email signups! ๐Ÿš€ I'll check yours out.
    Ruby Josephine Winters
    Nice coming soon page! Growing a community before launch is definitely key. I'd recommend adding a clear call-to-action to collect email signups. Maybe offer early access or a special perk to incentivize signups. And engage your early signups - send updates, ask for feedback, make them feel invested. The pre-launch phase is a great time to build excitement and a core group of evangelists for your product. Best of luck with the launch! ๐Ÿš€
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @rubyjosephinewinters Thank you Ruby for such great tips. I will be trying these out for sure. Do support my launch. Thank you. :)