• Subscribe
  • Setting boundaries at work?

Qudsia Ali
    9 replies
    In today's workplace, messaging apps have become the default communication method. The lines between socializing and work have blurred, which is a problem. How do you set boundaries for people at work? And do you think it is even important to set boundaries?

Replies

Krati Gupta
    Boundaries are important , especially after covid when work went digital, I found work related messages on my whats app as late as midnight everyday. Use emails/telegram strictly for work related communication.
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    @krati_gpt Yes, we need to set specific official chat channels for work-related messages.
    Umair Umer
    Setting up boundaries in any situation is very difficult.
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    @umair_umer1 Yes, they are always difficult but they are worth the effort.
    Denis Pimenov
    In our startup, competence sets boundaries. Only it defines the limits of possibilities.
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    @new_user_11620223ff4de5436 What is your startup about?
    Denis Pimenov
    @qudsia_ali Our startup is essentially a social platform that will include a messenger, applications for finding a soul mate, friends, work, hotels, travel planning, listening to music, radio. It will also have its own e-mail, an analogue of YouTube and much more. Naturally, not all applications will be available at the initial stage.
    PrepaidGiftBalance
    Boundaries help establish connection among employees, allowing them to focus on their roles and respect those who are in a higher and lower position. A boundary of respect will enable people to speak up, share ideas, suggest creative solutions to problems without fear of ridicule or embarrassment. FaceTime App
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    @prepaidgift_balance I completely agree with you boundaries are excellent, and we must set them up for our personal and organizational benefit.