SEO Secrets for SaaS founders (2024 edition)

Himanshu Bisht 🦉
18 replies
No one makes money in business without knowing how to generate traffic. The best product with zero traffic will have... ZERO Revenue. And SEO is free traffic. It can bring thousands of potential buyers who can later become your customers. But the question is, where do you start? Here are three things working for me: 1. Getting quality links: I have written for magazines like Forbes, which gives me high-quality backlinks. Trust me on this: There is no use in buying a $5 link service on Fiverr. I will tell you a secret hack: Sign up for Connectively and submit your opinions on anything related to your industry. Journalists will pick your words and publish them, giving you the best-quality link possible. 2. EEAT: Experience, expertise, authority, and trustworthiness matter most for SEO in the age of AI. Better EEAT will result in better search results. Forget those shady SEO techniques and keyword shuffling or Quillbot hacks. Simply write while optimizing for EEAT. Here is the free bot I have created to check your content for EEAT and make improvements. https://poe. com/EEATAnalyst (You are welcome) 3. Freshness: If you have not updated your content in a while, the chances are that it is losing relevance. Google's recent API leak showed that they pay big attention to the freshness of content. So, unless it's an evergreen informative post, go back to the content of your website and update it time by time. This is pretty much what you need to do to rank well on Google and other search engines. If you are a SaaS founder, don't rely too much on these tools to improve your SEO. Get someone who knows what he is talking about and work with him. That's gonna help you take a quantum leap in business (He can look like me, too, by the way). Questions? (Comment below)

Replies

Thomas C.
Thanks for sharing! As someone who just started dipping a toe into the SEO game, getting backlinks seems to be the hardest part and I haven't really found a good strategy for that.
Himanshu Bisht 🦉
@thomas_c_2 Will be happy to help. Wanna send your site?
Thomas C.
@withhimu Sure! I am currently building https://spendingspace.com Any tips?
Greg Cohler
Verdeloomai.com generates SEO friendly blogs with GPT. Putting tags and HTML underlying code helps!
Himanshu Bisht 🦉
@greg_cohler I have done SEO for 10 years. I must say not a single GPT powered tool can create SEO friendly articles as of now. They can do technical SEO but content is the most important part and GPT offers generic info.
Kishwar
The "SEO Secrets for SaaS Founders 2024 Edition" discussion on Product Hunt highlights the critical role of SEO in driving success for SaaS businesses. It emphasizes understanding user intent, leveraging content marketing, and using data-driven strategies to stay competitive. Founders are advised to conduct thorough keyword research, optimize website architecture, and monitor performance with tools like Google Analytics. This approach is akin to how a mechanic fine-tunes a vehicle for optimal performance, ensuring that the SaaS product gains visibility and attracts the right audience. Just as a mobile mechanic in Amarillo, TX ensures cars run smoothly, a well-executed SEO strategy ensures a SaaS product thrives online.
Shreya Ranpariya
Thank you for sharing this point. I have seen this on AICamp blog. 3. Freshness: If you have not updated your content in a while, the chances are that it is losing relevance. Google's recent API leak showed that they pay big attention to the freshness of content.
Shreya Ranpariya
@withhimu Thank you. Any potential blog topic you can suggest that I must consider for my website - https://aicamp.so ?
Himanshu Bisht 🦉
@shreya_ranpariya It's not how it works. Any topic can be good, but it depends on the context and the keyword you pick for the topic itself. And then competition and SEO potential. If you want a quick suggestion: "Look for a topic that hasn't been talked a lot"
Bon
Thank you for sharing. Free tools are also a great strategy.
Himanshu Bisht 🦉
@bonvisions Indeed. How are you using it?
Gurkaran Singh
Ah, SEO, the magical land where backlinks bloom and content freshness reigns supreme! It's like a digital garden that Google loves to stroll through. Ready to spruce up your SaaS website and watch those rankings grow like well-watered plants? 🌱🚀
David Blain
Focus on targeted keyword optimization, quality content creation, technical SEO audits, and building authoritative backlinks to boost SaaS platform visibility. https://weblevelup.co.uk/web-des...