• Subscribe
  • Send more than 180k emails/month free!

Jitesh Ghanchi ⭕
    21 replies
    If you're a Google Workspace user, you can send up to 2000 emails per day per account for free. So, if you have 3 accounts: = 2000x3x30day = 1,80,000 emails per month that too directly in users primary inbox. all sent directly to users' primary inboxes. Are you interested in sending emails in bulk directly to users' primary email addresses via Google Sheets? We're currently assessing the demand for this feature. If there's enough interest, we plan to launch this product soon.

Replies

Marceric a
    I am very interested in this product
    This is really interesting.
    Salar Davari
    What if Google recognizes our emails as spam?
    @salar__davari, as of now, we're going to use simple plain email. According to my research, if we include complex HTML with open-rate and tracking codes, it will be considered spam. However, this area still requires further research and development.
    Karan Duggad
    its a interesting idea, but how about automation, google marking our domain as spam.
    @raregenie, please ensure that your domain name has been verified with SPF, DKIM, and DMARC to prevent emails from being marked as spam. You can also use mail-tester.com to test your email and check your spam score.
    @raregenie Yes, today I completed 80% of the work within 6 hours because I had a clear concept of what I wanted and how to accomplish it. I just need to do a little bit of polishing and testing in order to be ready for the launch.
    Judith Amarachi 💙
    This is a smart move, and I like it. What if they find out?
    @judith_amarachi_ We have several options, such as sending 10 emails every 2 minutes using cron jobs.
    Jake Harrison
    I will upvote this product.
    Sonya Warren
    I'm really curious about this product.
    Isha S
    Sounds interesting!
    Neel Patel
    @jeeiee something like Mail merge?
    André J
    Wow. that's far out! I like the legitimacy of it being tied directly to google rate limits. Did you ever build this?
    @sentry_co I already have it, but I'm being lazy about making a landing page and documentation for all the steps.