Selling Clubhouse invites (Crazy but I make $300/day)

Onur Ozcan
0 replies
Hey all, Two weeks ago I received a newsletter from indiemaker.co about a website that sells Clubhouse invites and makes $1K/day The owner is selling his website for $15K - why would anyone want to sell a website making $1K/day for only $15K? I thought there has to be something wrong with it and I tried selling my invites on Reddit and Twitter. As the result I got out of invites. So obviously there is a great demand for Clubhouse invites. In r/ClubhouseInvites, there are hundreds of redditors trying to sell their invites to whose who need. But there are hundreds of thousands people who are unaware of the existence of r/ClubhouseInvites but still looking around to find an invite. So I went ahead and created a marketing plan where I tried all marketing channels to sell invites. And for the last two days I have been making $300+ / day selling invites. After having enough know-how, I also created a simple guide for those who are selling Clubhouse invites and decided to monetize my experience too here - https://www.etsy.com/listing/944... Clubhouse has not been monetized yet but users are already making money out of it :)
🤔
No comments yet be the first to help