Self-introduction

Lucas Silva
30 replies
My name is Lucas, and I am a highly skilled software engineer and Microsoft MVP with over eight years of experience. I am eager to leverage my expertise to develop creative and impactful solutions through code. Throughout my career, I have significantly contributed to international projects on a large scale, expanding my skills and knowledge in a global environment. I am fully committed to personal and professional growth, and I find great joy in guiding fellow developers in reaching their full potential. Hobbies: πŸ₯ΎπŸŒ„β›°οΈπŸοΈπŸ•πŸ•οΈπŸ‘¨πŸ½β€πŸ’»πŸ“ΊπŸŽΆ

Replies

Dzmitry Tsemirau
Hi Lucas, nice to meet you!
Hossein Yazdi
That's great, happy to connect with you Lucas! πŸ‘‹
Abhishek Gharat
Hi Lucas! Nice to have you around here.
Chris
Launching soon!
Wow, Lucas, it's great to see someone with such a strong background in software engineering and a commitment to personal and professional growth. Your experience in large-scale international projects and passion for guiding fellow developers is truly inspiring. Keep up the great work! πŸš€πŸ’»
My Phung
Nice to meet you Lucas
Hello there, Lucas! Good to know about you. Within your space, what's your niche? Any specific dev platform?
Lucas Silva
@vertikanigam I have a more strong background in Microsoft and web technologies such as dotnet, node, Angular, etc 😊
Giovani Drosda Lima
Welcome to Product Hunt! Glad to connect with you here :)
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
Nice to meet you Lucas!
Elaine Lu
Hi Lucas! Great to meet you. Looking forward to hearing more about your journey and experiences.
Lucas Silva
@elaineluyi, thank you very much! I hope I’ll be able to contribute to this community and learn from you guys. πŸ‘¨πŸ½β€πŸ’»
Pratheek Adi
Impressive background, Lucas! Looking forward to seeing more of your insights and contributions.
Christoph Dyllick-Brenzinger
Hey Lucas, thanks for your introduction. This is really a great idea.
Launching soon!
I appreciate your interest in innovative solutions! Contentify can assist in streamlining content creation and publication processes across platforms, enhancing your online presence and marketing efforts. By integrating AI agents tailored to your brand identity and goals, you can optimize workflows and engage your audience effectively. Give Contentify a try to experience the benefits firsthand. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Ashley from Shadow
Hi Lucas, Ashley here! Great to see you on the community
Baron Swartz
Great to see you here Lucas. Welcome!!
Gurkaran Singh
Hey Lucas, your journey as a software engineer and Microsoft MVP sounds like a tech-filled odyssey with a touch of global flair! It's like coding your way through a digital Mount Everest. How do you manage to balance conquering code mountains with exploring real ones in your diverse set of hobbies? πŸš€πŸ”οΈ