• Subscribe
  • Seeking the best International Payment Gateway (Excluding Stripe)!

Yogesh Prajapati
    7 replies
    I'm curious: aside from Stripe and PayPal, which international payment gateway do you think is the best? Whether it's for seamless transactions, lower fees, or top-notch security, we want to hear your experiences and recommendations!

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Have you explored Adyen yet? It's like finding a hidden gem in the world of international payment gateways – seamless, secure, and a real game-changer for smooth transactions!
    Yogesh Prajapati
    @thestarkster No, I haven't used Adyen yet, but it definitely sounds impressive! I'll be sure to give it a try. Thanks for the recommendation!
    Bogomil Shopov - Бого
    Threat Modeling e-book
    Threat Modeling e-book
    What's wrong with Stripe? I used: - Paysafe - Revolut
    Yogesh Prajapati
    @bogomep I have previously relied on Stripe for payment processing, and it has generally been dependable. However, we've recently faced issues with fraudulent activity on our platform, prompting Stripe to temporarily suspend our service. Due to this situation, I'm currently exploring alternative payment gateway options to maintain seamless transactions for our users.
    webmini
    Try paddle payment gateway
    International Payment Gateway
    you can try ZoviPay, for lower fees and high security. Follow the link for more details, https://zovi.ai?c=payment-processor
    Infoist Hub
    Have you tried frillpay? Its a new payment gateway fully trusted and secure have tried it many times. They provide secure and absolute payment solutions to customers