• Subscribe
  • SaaS - A new approach to lead/sales engagement for B2B startups

James
    3 replies
    We're all used to filling out web forms, having to populate inane fields (role, company, company size??), only to get a stream of irrelevant emails to the grave (and probably beyond). As the person sending the content, you're reduced to using crude measurements like click rate with Dante's circle of endless trial-and-error. We're looking to fix that, in the easiest way possible. https://www.producthunt.com/upcoming/caidence/ Basic flow right now is: 1. Lead submits a form, webhook is fired 2. We look up their email and automagically add contact details (name, role, company etc.) - this reduces friction 3. Lead gets enrolled in an outreach sequence, using personalization and company insights from step 2 4. We use AI to infer which value props/channels/target personas have the strongest correlation to successful outcomes, e.g. booking a sales demo All feedback is appreciated.

Replies

metaflower
    Thanks a lot for your post! I see you know a thing about B2B sales, so I want to ask you whether you know some good blogs to read and learn from? I am a newbie in this world, but I really want to work in the fielld of sales, so would be so glad to be advised on something good!
    James
    @metaflower In addition to blogs, IMO a great way to learn about B2B sales is to learn from other folks in innovator-dense spaces like PH. Good way to spot new strategies before they become mainstream.
    Cody Brannon
    @metaflower Good way to start your journey to B2B sales, as it is not the simplest thing to learn to. I think you will be good to check out this post and if you like the style of writing, you may follow LaGrowth. It is a stron resource to learn from, but it is kinda hard for most newbies to understand what is going on there because of terminology.