• Subscribe
  • Roast our website 🔥 (and support our launch!)

Calli
    6 replies
    Hello, we just updated our website with a lot more material but I’m worried it may be more confusing. www.thinksy.app Also I’d really appreciate your support with our launch! Comment your launch and I’ll follow it back :) https://www.producthunt.com/products/thinksy

Replies

Johannes Kraus
    Structure of the side are quite clear. For me it's pretty unclear what you are doing...it's either a collection of your to-dos ..but then why is it framed as performance review...or if it is a performance review, how do you collect achievements via slack? you usually don't post "hey I have reached 38% blabalbal..".
    Calli
    @johannes_kraus_13 good to know it needs to be more clear. It’s not necessarily a forward looking “to do” list, it just summarizes the work that has already been done, which can be useful for daily stand ups, client updates, weekly reports etc. without scrolling through your multiple apps. In our experience performance reviews usually require you to talk about your work and give examples, so that’s why it’d be useful, BUT that is an assumption on our end and not necessarily always true. What would help clarify that?
    Daria Sokolovskaya
    Notified! Good luck on your launch! And I really like your website! I don’t think there is much to roast)
    Terry Hu
    just clicked notify me! good luck on the launch :) i'm not launching for another handful of months but would love to connect for it! i think the website is great and comprehensive - i don't know if this is just my preference but i think "performance reviews from dreadful to done" makes more sense than "dreading to done" ~ hope that helps!
    Calli
    @huisterry thank you so much for looking at it and for the feedback! I definitely appreciate hearing how it comes across and what verbiage is better :) thank you!!