Roast our landing page: Nano Grit

Vladimir Malyavko
3 replies
Dear community! Need you help: we have a website, it works, it looks good (thanks to our designers :)). But still we need some more feedback. What do you think of it? Write down what will you change. Url: https://nanohq.co Thank you!

Replies

Everest Ng
Hey Vladimir, loving the here's what you get a portion, comparing performance with others and learning their trick is a value proposition for me. My personal feedback would fall on the "High goals require high standards" part, I might switch places for "If you miss 3 days of posting — you’re out" and "You’ll bring positive energy", because seeing a Red Cross (X) as the first point interrupt my thoughts. Itmakes me wonder why is there an X here, is this a section to tell me what not to do? and breaks my thought process as the whole website flows very smoothly telling me all logical stuffs and what to do, what is there to gain. I might just switch that to the last one to maintain the flow. Other than that, I think it's a wonderful job and it makes me really interested. I'm thinking about signing up already as compared to last time!
Eden
This looks super interesting, and I feel like I'm the target audience here and want to try this out! I think the first questions that popped in my head were - Is this a webapp? A community? How will I be interacting with this - "Grow my startup in 30 days" does this mean I'm starting in 30 days? Or are there cohorts? Is that what the May 1 thing means? - How much is this? What's the catch?