Roast my website

Joieta Choudhury
28 replies
I'm really looking for feedback on the website I've launched for my design subscription services, but I thought gamifying it a bit could be fun :) Check it out! https://design.beavrlabs.com

Replies

John Doe
The overall look and feel of the website is nice.
One suggestion I have is to maybe add some more interactive elements to keep the users engaged for longer. Perhaps incorporating some design challenges or quizzes could be a cool addition to the gamification aspect.
Joieta Choudhury
@felix_f_tao Thanks so much for your feedback, Felix! I meant gamifying the feedback process on PH, but this is still a good suggestion to keep in mind when thinking about how to keep users engaged as they scroll through a landing page.
Chusana Prasertkul
I love the overall look & feel! I especially love the idea behind the brand name. I love the reactive design as you scroll. I would say that it's an improvement on the old version (that's more static looking), although I always like to see the team behind the project. It just makes the brand more personable.
Joieta Choudhury
@chusana Thank you for all your kind feedback, Chusana! I'd love to incorporate the team on this website as well, we'll work towards making that change. Out of curiosity, did you come across our old website before? How did you find it?
Chusana Prasertkul
@joieta_choudhury I clicked through to your main site and came across a design version with your team listed but in a darker colour tone ("About" at the footer). I may have incorrectly assumed that it was your older version.
Sambit Bhaumik
Hi Joeita, tried to take a look at your website, and got a privacy error? Looks like certificate issues. Hope you get that fixed.
Joieta Choudhury
@sambit_bhaumik I really appreciate this feedback Sambit, I'll get back to you when we should have it working again!
Joieta Choudhury
@sanepara There are so many similar models out there! Thanks for putting yours on my radar, it looks awesome. I wonder what features attract and repel people from design subscription services...
Vincent Delitz
@joieta_choudhury I'd call it "pricing" instead of "plans". Usually, one of the first things I check out on new product landingpages is the pricing and if it makes sense to me. So, I'm skimming the navigation bar and if I dont' find it, then it's not a good experience :) Cool product btw!
Joieta Choudhury
@vdelitz Hi Vincent, that's very helpful! Thank you for your feedback. Happy to support your upcoming launch as well!
Honestly, you did a pretty phenomenal job. It was smooth on mobile, the animations and transitions made it interesting. Good use of color and white space.
Lunar
It looks really nice
Sokrates Lamprou
What stack is the website made in? I'm developing in Svelte and I am curious how to implement animate on scroll. Really like that feature on your website :)
Andrew Noah
One suggestion I have is to maybe add some more interactive elements to keep the users engaged for longer. Perhaps incorporating some design challenges or quizzes could be a cool addition to the gamification aspect.
Simon Rosner
webflow or framer?
Markk Tong
I took a look at your website and I must say, it's quite impressive! The design is sleek and the layout is really user-friendly. I love the concept of gamifying the feedback process - it's a refreshing approach. I noticed that the loading time could be optimized a bit, and perhaps adding some real-life testimonials could add more credibility to your service. Overall, great job on the website launch! Keep up the good work.
Diksha Patro B
One suggestion - try to add captions to images under "Your story is our canvas" sections - adds more context and value.