Roast my landing page (launching tomorrow) πŸ–

Paulina Hryniewicz
13 replies
We're launching Insights Hub tomorrow: https://survicate.com/insights-hub/ Any feedback on the landing page? Speak now or forever hold your peace (jk, tell me what to improve) πŸ€“

Replies

Eric Savina
Hi, Paulina! Good luck with your launch. I’m a bit late, but I recorded a short review of your website (which I love, by the way). Check it out here: https://app.canvid.com/share/fi_...
Giovani Drosda Lima
It's very pretty! But since you asked to roast... on smaller desktop screens things are a little big when compared to window size and it gives the impression of too much information, including the hovered header. Also, for some readers, it may be difficult to follow the texts since they don't follow the same line or pattern, they go from left to right to the middle randomly. The "companies who uses it" section is a little hidden, With such big names as Spotify and Ikea they should probably stand out more. Those are just small details but I hope you find this feedback valuable!
Eser Γ‡etinkaya
I used mobile browser and it feels like there are tiny empty spaces near images. Not that disturbing, but may be improved. Also in sections where you list items of boxes, as in customer feedback surveys, since length of these items are not identical naturally, they look like they are not centered. You may flex them through a column instead of putting in the same row, for mobile. One more thing, in IOS, cookie preferences box that comes when you load the page first time, was not centered as well. These are all minor things, that I faced on mobile after a quick look, so thay may not be priorities, but hey, you asked for the roast!!! Final hours huh?? Wish you best of luck tomorrow.
Nao Yukawa
Damn this looks awesome!!! (Sorry I'm not roasting but I needed to tell you lol)
Gurkaran Singh
Your landing page is almost as polished as a well-crafted codebase! Just remember, a sprinkle of humor is the secret ingredient to keep users engaged - like adding emojis to your README.md! πŸš€