πŸ”₯ Roast My Landing Page: ColourTheory.Studio πŸ”₯

Nigel Engel
11 replies
Hey, Product Hunt community! I'm seeking your brutally honest feedback, and I'm ready to take the heat! 🌢️ πŸš€ Landing Page: https://colourtheory.studio/ I'm here to invite you to put my landing page through the wringer. Tear it apart, dissect it, and roast it to a crisp if you must! I'm looking for your most brutally honest feedback, whether it's about the design, content, user experience, or anything else that catches your eye. πŸ‘€ What I'm Eager to Know: πŸ’₯ Is the layout engaging, or does it need a complete makeover? πŸ’‘ Does the content resonate with you, or does it leave you yawning? 🎨 Are the colour choices spot on, or should I be in design school again? 🧩 Is the user experience seamless, or is it more like a puzzle? πŸ‘Ύ Does the copy writing hit home? Thanks!

Replies

Joseph Christian Lacsamana
Hey Nigel, looks neat. But one thing I noticed, when I click the button it navigates me to the fields, not to the header of "its free". Check the video here: https://app.screencast.com/lEI1D...
Kate Ramakaieva
Hi Nigel! Please edit the link in your question, seems like it is broken :(
Nigel Engel
@kate_ramakaieva thank you for letting me know. Just changed the link!! I'm looking forward to hearing your roast!
Arz
Not gonna Lie Nigel, Branding is awesome! Now the roast part ;) 1 - Add reviews (external reviews gives more reason to buy from you. Something like Trustpilot, etc) πŸ’¬ 2 - Star ratings to build trust & make you stand out ⭐️ 3 - Use of Numbers πŸ”’, something like join 20+ other brands 4 - If you’re taking payments on the site which looks like you aren’t at the moment, add their logos 🏦 5 - IMO instagram/ Tiktok social handles would work best for your niche. Add them πŸ–€ 6 - Terms & Privacy policy page should be there πŸ”
AR Imtiaz
Hey Nigel, With this kind of branding the website could've been fire. Here are few points you could take a look into , the contents seems to be overwhelming due to the lack of hierarchy and the product category section could be simplified
AR Imtiaz
@mrnigelengelπŸ‘‹ If you plan to work on the website, you can hit us up at Whizzsite. We would definitely love to help you out
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
From a customer perspective: I think examples is all you need. You could put them on an instagram and attach an email.