• Subscribe
  • Roast my landing page!!

Chanity Pham
    21 replies
    https://sitezen.agentcrew.co/ I am doing a landing page audit tool to get AI feedback on landing pages and to learn from other people's audits But this is my first solo project so I can see my landing page itself needs improvements first. Feel free to roast it!!

Replies

Alok Tomar
    trust me if I roast, you left this world🤣 LOL
    Chanity Pham
    @alok_tomar01 Did you try the tool with your site? https://site-audit.agentcrew.co/ Would love to hear how it can help
    Diego
    01supply
    01supply
    Launching soon!
    Generated with your tool 😅: Landing Page Audit Report Overall Landing Page Score: 75/100 1. Design Audit Visual Elements: Clean and professional visual elements. However, the page feels a bit sparse and could benefit from more engaging visual content such as images or icons. Layout: The layout is straightforward and easy to navigate. However, the "Recent Audits" section appears to be loading and might indicate a functionality issue. Color Scheme: The color scheme is consistent with the brand but lacks vibrancy. Adding complementary colors could help draw attention to key areas. Theme Consistency: Consistent theme throughout the page. The design aligns well with the purpose of the page. Areas for Improvement: Add more visual elements, such as icons or images, especially near the FAQ section to improve engagement. Best Practices: Maintain a simple and clean design, but ensure all sections are functional and visually engaging. 2. Copywriting Audit Headline Effectiveness: The headline "Audit your Landing Page" is clear but could be more compelling. Consider a stronger value proposition. Call to Action (CTA): The CTA "Submit" is clear but could be more action-oriented. Additionally, the button color could be more eye-catching. Content Quality: The content is clear and informative but a bit bland. Use more persuasive language to emphasize the benefits. Trust Signals: The page lacks trust signals such as testimonials, case studies, or certifications. Adding these could increase credibility. Opportunities for Enhancement: Enhance the copy with more persuasive language and include trust signals to build credibility. 3. Storytelling Audit Brand Message: The brand message is clear but could be more personable. Telling a story about how the tool has helped others can be impactful. Audience Engagement: The page somewhat engages the audience but could benefit from more interactive elements. Narrative Flow: The narrative flow is logical, but it could be enhanced with client testimonials or success stories. Areas for Improvement: Incorporate storytelling elements to make the brand more relatable and engaging. 4. SEO Audit Keyword Usage: The usage of keywords such as "landing page audit" is appropriate but repetitive. Diversify keyword usage. Meta Tags: Ensure meta tags are optimized for target keywords. Missing meta description can impact SEO performance. Headings Structure: The headings structure is clear but should be enriched with more relevant keywords. Content Optimization: Content is informative but could be more detailed and diversified in keyword usage. Technical SEO Issues: The loading issue in the "Recent Audits" section may impact page performance and SEO. 5. Actionable Recommendations Add more engaging visual elements, such as icons or images, especially in content-heavy sections. Improve the headline to make it more compelling and highlight the unique value proposition. Redesign the "Submit" button to be more visually appealing and action-oriented. Include client testimonials or case studies to add trust and credibility. Use more persuasive and benefit-focused language throughout the copy. Diversify keyword usage within the content to avoid repetition and improve SEO. Ensure all meta tags are optimized for target keywords. Address the loading issue in the "Recent Audits" section to improve page performance. Add more interactive elements, such as quizzes or interactive FAQs, to enhance engagement. Incorporate storytelling elements, such as success stories or user journeys, to better connect with the audience.
    Chanity Pham
    @diego_hb Glad to help your site. Would love to hear what you think the tool can improve!
    Salar Davari
    Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna try it.
    Chanity Pham
    @salar__davari How is the result? 🥳
    xavi
    I tried my landing page- https://goaigenie.com and it thinks it has no content :(
    Chanity Pham
    @xlabs7 the screenshot part may have some problems, will fix it asap!! Would love to hear what you think needs to improve
    Alexander Galitsky
    Can’t do that, sorry - Im here to spread positive vibes only.
    Chanity Pham
    @ag94 haha jk, would love to hear your feedback on my tool's landing page too! ^^
    Nitesh Jamod
    Why let someone else roast your website when you can?🤣LOL Just kidding!
    Chanity Pham
    @nitesh_jamod Would love to see how it can give feedback to other people's websites, too ^^ Give it a try!
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    As a lawyer, I noticed the absence of Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, and other formal elements. Don't forget to add those. Overall, the design is user friendly and easy to understand, but there's a bit too much gray. I think you could add a bit more brightness. Good luck with you product!
    Alexander James Miller
    Great suggestions! I used ChatGPT-4 to audit my landing page too and it provided similar recommendations. Especially agree with needing more compelling CTAs, storytelling elements, and trust signals. Those can make a huge difference in conversion rates. Curious what tool you used for the audit? Might want to check it out to compare to ChatGPT's suggestions. Keep iterating based on the AI feedback!
    Chanity Pham
    @alexanderjamesmiller Thank you for your kind words! The AI audit feature is powered by MindPal, which can help with building AI tools for task automation. I basically duplicated the workflow (https://mindpal.space/workflow/l...) and built my site on top of it. Check it out ^^
    Ama | UX and copywriting | Saas
    Lol the landing page itself needs work. A lot of work. That CTA at the right corner is distracting. Once a user clicks on it and they leave, they might get distracted and never come back Literally nobody is going to ask those questions in the FAQ's. Whoever lands on the page most likely knows what it is and how to use it You can just take some of the stuff you wrote under the FAQs and turn them into a benefits section of the landing page There are so many audits but not a single testimonial. If you're designing the landing page alone then it's fine. But if you're designing an end-to-end flow, include a short feedback section for users to write a few words about what they think about the audit they got. Turn those into testimonials The section after the footer is such a quick switch, from auditing to building AI agents. Only a fraction of those who see will know how to use it, so its design shouldn't loom so large
    Hongyuan Cao
    Great initiative! Love that you're taking feedback seriously on your first solo project. The landing page is like the entry gate—if it’s not appealing, visitors might just pass by. Can't wait to see how you iterate based on the feedback! 🚀 Anyone else here ready to throw some constructive shade?
    Haider Murtaza
    Can't do that sorry😑
    Jasper Elliot Sinclair
    Thanks for sharing your landing page audit! The recommendations look solid - adding more visual engagement, compelling copy, and trust signals are all important. One tool I've used to help optimize landing pages is Unbounce, which provides a lot of features for A/B testing different elements. Another idea is to use heat mapping tools like Hotjar to see how users are actually interacting with the page and identify areas for improvement. Keep iterating based on data and user feedback to dial in the performance. Let me know if you want any other suggestions!
    Chanity Pham
    @jasperelliotsinclair Thank you for your detailed feedback! If only every builder have people like you to give feedback haha ^^ Would iterate with your suggestions very soon!