32 replies
    Share your experience....

Replies

Adejoke Yinka
    Yes did it pay off
    George Aleesu
    Living school to focus on business! Hasn't paid yet char😤
    Satish Singh
    @rhexai It seems like the message is incomplete or there might be a misunderstanding
    Satish Singh
    @rhexai It's important to stay resilient and seek guidance when leaving school to focus on business
    George Aleesu
    @satish_singh03 Yeah, you're right! That's exactly what I'm doing now. Not just for myself, but for anybody beginning a new career, venture or just need help getting through! My team and I are working on Reaplai, which launches soon.. Stay tuned💥
    George Aleesu
    @satish_singh03 What was the question again?? "Riskiest Move, did it pay off?", correct?
    Satish Singh
    @rhexai That's fantastic to hear! Starting a new career or venture can be both thrilling and challenging, so it's wonderful that you're working on Reaplai to help others navigate this journey
    Satish Singh
    @bg_externality I believe there might have been a technical issue with your message
    Vincent Xu
    AI Researcher
    AI Researcher
    Our riskiest move was pivoting our product focus based on early user feedback, which delayed our launch but ultimately led to a more market-fit product. It was a nail-biting period, but it paid off with a stronger user base and more sustainable growth post-launch.
    Satish Singh
    @cen_xu It's always a risk to pivot based on early user feedback, but in this case, it paid off with a stronger user base and more sustainable growth post-launch.
    synthia korir
    Sometimes it do
    Monica Kim
    Think long-term. After all these moves are lessons...
    Aayush Chhabra
    Kniru: AI-Powered Finance
    Kniru: AI-Powered Finance
    Leaving a $300K job to start Kniru. It did!
    Immersive Translate Bilingual Video
    Absolutely, Satish! My riskiest move was pivoting our product focus based on early user feedback, which initially cut our revenue by half but ultimately tripled our customer base within a year. It was a gamble that definitely paid off, proving that sometimes you have to take a step back to leap forward.
    Jos Bish
    Yes, the risk paid off, yielding valuable lessons and unexpected gains, leading to positive outcomes and growth.