• Subscribe
  • rethinking failure in product development:

Shajedul Karim
    9 replies
    hey makers, let's talk about a thing we all fear: failure. it stings, but what if we flipped the script? consider every misstep a step towards what actually works. it's not about the mistake, but the pivot, the adjustment. your ‘failed’ project is not a dead end, it’s a detour. reflect on what didn't work, learn, iterate, and take the next step. your next attempt carries the wisdom of past ‘failures’. and please remember, every pivot gets you closer. let’s embrace, share, and learn from our detours. because in the maze of making, every path has value.

Replies

Margret Kale

Picashow watch online movie is a growing platform for streaming films, featuring a wide range of genres. Viewers can take advantage of an intuitive interface and excellent video quality. With regular updates to its collection, it’s a great choice for film lovers looking for both timeless classics and modern hits. Enjoy hassle-free viewing today!

Nigel Engel
    you make a great point, at the end of the day everyone fails you just have to keep going
    Tarun Asnani
    It is never over if you don't accept it💪 I guess I needed this reminder for my ongoing launch anxiety.
    A lot of people mistake pivoting to just changing your entire business model. From product designing to testing, if you're not open to making small pivots in the process, you might end up facing a failure that isn't flexible enough to be shaped into something else. Failure is a part of success, our ecosystem is still yet to fully adapt to this fact.
    William Marget
    Here's the revised text with HTML code and anchor text included: Rethinking failure in product development is like adjusting McDonald’s menu prices. Both involve testing and learning from mistakes. McDonald’s changes prices and menu items based on customer feedback and sales data, using failures as a chance to improve and better meet customer needs.