Research on Newsletters: what is your dream newsletter should be like?

Aida Zu
8 replies
Hey all, We are about to launch our newsletter around Twitter and AI. Can you please share some points that your dream newsletter would have? thanks! Poll: How many emails would you like to receive?

Replies

Hello_Joy
For me, easy to read! and relevant to my interest or works :)
Krishna Kumar
It is not the frequency, but the value of the content that matters. That said, it is extremely difficult to keep up the value as frequency increases. So, I prefer occasional newsletters, not regular ones. But then I might be in a minority
Aida Zu
@kkumarkg Thank your input! How do you measure the value of the content?
Hugo DEVEZE šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø
Easy to read Visually catchy but not too much Quick to scan visually to get information fast SumUp in the end to get a recap
Rohan Pradhan
More than the frequency, I'd like a newsletter that's very niche and dives deep to talk about something that really gets me going. For example, I don't want my newsletter to talk about music. I'd rather have it talk about why certain strings don't sound good on certain guitars (I'm a guitarist šŸŽøšŸ˜†). Specific topics like that spark way more interest rather than generalised knowledge. In terms of frequency, I think it is directly related to my previous point. If the newsletter really sparks my interest and gives me topics that spark my interest related to my craft, I wouldn't mind even reading it daily! Anyway, all the best for your launch!
Mustafa Aydemir šŸŒ•
šŸ“ Relevant and useful content šŸ“† Consistent and timely delivery šŸ“„ Clear and concise writing šŸŽØ Attractive design šŸ’ā€ā™‚ļø Personalization šŸŽ® Interactive content šŸ“± Mobile optimization šŸ“¢ Clear call-to-actions
Vlad Zivkovic
Bite size content easy to read once a day, if the content is bigger format than once a week.