• Subscribe
  • Remote Work Team Management

John Hua
    9 replies
    Remote Work Management How are people adopting management tools to do things all remotely and help businesses and teams do and perform just as well with all the changes in the business world and sales side of things?

Replies

Daisy Rosy
    Effective use of tools like Slack and Asana helps manage remote teams efficiently by keeping communication and project tracking streamlined.
    Shemtov Yogi
    Clearly define the duties, responsibilities, and performance standards of every team member. This keeps things clear and guarantees that everyone is aware of what is expected of them.
    Haris Morris
    When I lead a remote team, I focus on what team members accomplish rather than how many hours they put in. I establish defined goals and timelines.
    Tywin Del
    Provide opportunities for professional development and skill advancement through meetings, online courses, and mentorship program.
    Allen Deck
    Integrating platforms like Zoom for meetings and Trello for task management ensures everyone stays aligned and productive, no matter where they are.
    Amalio Lanter
    Emphasizing regular checkins and using tools like Microsoft Teams or Basecamp can help maintain team cohesion and ensure remote work is as effective as in person.
    katheleen Chips
    Time tracking tools like Toggl, Harvest monitor work hours and productivity, ensuring effective time management remotely.
    Uthappa Robb
    Project managment tools like Asana, Trello, or Monday.com help teams stay organized by providing a centralized place to assign tasks, set deadlines, and track progress.
    Teekaram Yogi
    Google drive allows for easy access and collaboration on files from any location.