• Subscribe
  • Remote work rocks, but what can we do to make it even better?

Ksenia Khriptovich
    4 replies
    Let's chat about the tools and products that help us thrive in a remote work environment.

Replies

Eva Tang
    I've been working remotely for 8 years and a simple... "How you are checking into this meeting?" going around the table, to allow people to take a second to acknowledge anything that's on their mind, is really helpful for productivity within the meeting.
    Shubham Pratap Singh
    Yes remote work is best but sometimes I miss meeting with new people, professional networking, team outing and all. I use Microsoft products for everything, teams for calls and meetings, outlook for mail and so on.
    Kate Santoro
    I think reinforcing the social aspect of work that often feels missing when working remotely. For example, creating slack channels for people to talk about their favorite new movies/TV shows, share recipes, organize meetups, etc. Our company also does something called virtual coffee, where people working remotely can join a Google Meet with their coffee and chat as they would in-office. Another thing that I don't have experience with but that I've heard works well is wellness benefits for employees. Juno is one example of a company that does this, and basically employees earn points each month that they can use how they choose - ordering a meal, going to a yoga class, saving up for new airpods, whatever! I think supporting employees in that individualized way helps make WFH even better, because ultimately you get to choose what you need at the moment.