Remote work or in-office work?

Viola Schoell
29 replies
I work 99% remotely. How about you?

Replies

Loane
100% remotely
Viola Schoell
@ipaparazzo_app That's great to hear. Do you get the chance to meet your colleagues in person for special occasions like Christmas parties or other company events? I work remotely about 99% of the time, but occasionally, I do make the trip to the office, especially for company events, to connect with my colleagues face-to-face.
Viola Schoell
@francescod_ales Coffee shops are also a great place to work :) I tried it once, but to be honest, it was a bit too loud for me. Where do you hold meetings if you have to?
Ilona Lizer
Hello, I prefer to work from home and for this I always need a VPN, but the choice is very large and it took me a long time to find the best one. But one day I found a site that represents one of the largest independent ratings of VPN services in the world Best free VPN and its feature is the complete absence of advertising and cooperation with specific VPN companies . Here you'll find honest and unbiased reviews to help you make an informed decision when choosing a VPN that suits your needs and keeps you safe online.
Igor Lysenko
Definitely remotely, because I spend more time on work and I like it.
Peter Hansen
100% remotely
John Son
@deniz_savkay I wrote 100% on-site and was browsing through the other replies. And your comment was the closest to mine... 😅
Girish Gilda
I love working remotely. But working from office makes the work and collaboration much more efficient.
John Son
@girish_gilda I think this but the majority of the people nowadays don't think it this way, don't they? LOL
Girish Gilda
@john_jungwook_son If you are working alone or run some business with just couple of people than working remote makes sense. But in my experience if you are working in a company with a sizable team, collaborating with each other is much exhausting if work remotely.
John Son
100% on site. Especially for a startup, I think everyone should be in the same office constantly talking to each other. Some might say I am old-fashioned but I think that is why many mega companies now started in a garage.
Paolo Go
80% remotely
Marc Andre
Remote 100%. Has been that way for 15 years. I could go back to an office if I had to, but it wouldn't be easy.
TheBigK
1000% remote. Is this even a question? :-)
Justin Rhodes-Harrison
Definitely remote working - I used to be the 'social colleague' in the office so when I transitioned to full remote working 5 days a week I thought it would be a struggle - but have never looked back and absolutely love working from home - so much more productive and so much more flexible. One caveat is you do need to still keep connected to colleagues - to which I thank Microsoft teams
Karl van Reenen
Remote work will always win! I enjoy the fact that I don't have to waste time sitting almost two hours in traffic just to get to a computer where I could have done the exact same thing at home.
Max Schneider
half half works best for me. Like to meet different people.
Daniel Burns
I spend most of my time working from the office. However, when I need to attend to personal matters, I work from home.