• Remote or Office?

Rayan Zeggari
    16 replies
    Where do you feel the most productive?

Replies

Artem Shar
    Unicorn Platform
    Unicorn Platform
    Remote basically, but sometimes hybrid - work in office 2-3 days per week for some periods: especially if the period in an office is well organized - brainstorms, high-level discussions of projects and not a lot of complex work that requires focus.
    Anastasia Liamets
    100% remote, better workations
    Rayan Zeggari
    @anliamets haha that's a pretty good reason
    Sudheer Yerra
    In terms of productivity, I feel remote would be my choice. I am able to easily focus on what's need to be done.
    Henry Burkert
    I prefer to work remotely. It gives me more flexibility in my life and I can combine work and private better. I also work more productively remotely. But it's important to me that I still have a sense of togetherness in the team and that we are a community. That only works if the team culture is adapted to remote working. But every few weeks I'm also happy when we work together as a team for a day or two in the office.
    Igor Lysenko
    I prefer remotely because I have more time.
    Rayan Zeggari
    @ixord True - big cities' commute time can take away up to 3 hours that could be put into productive work
    Hussein Hashish
    depends on the type of business but most found out that a hybrid approach is the most effective. people are more tuned to the flexibility post covid
    Matej Cabadaj
    Hybrid for me πŸ˜…
    Rahul Mishra
    Most people and entrepreneur prefer office and I'll suggest the same for most of the people but personally I've seen myself more productive from home.
    Rayan Zeggari
    @yogi_rahul Thanks for the insight Rahul !
    Denis
    Depending on the task. For collaboration company office. For solo, focused work, home office.
    Marvin MΓ€ndle
    Remote is the future in my opinion. But I'm visiting the office normally once a week
    Mikhail
    Remote office in my camper haha