• Subscribe
  • Reddit IPO

Reid C
    4 replies
    With Reddit going public I wanna hear your stories about Reddit?? I've been using it since 2012 and love seeing things I'm interested in. How do you think it's going to change after "going corporate"?

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! Reddit going public is definitely causing a stir in the community. It'll be interesting to see how the platform evolves post IPO - hopefully, it still remains the diverse and engaging space we all know and love! 🚀 #RedditIPO #CommunityEvolution
    Reid C
    @thestarkster Yeah I completely agree. It will be interesting to see if it can still maintain it's "quirkiness" that makes reddit so unique.
    Paolo Go
    I'm looking forward to seeing the price evolution in the coming months. I haven't invested in the IPO, but it's a stock I would like to own. Concerning the rest, I'm expecting some changes to the platform in the future, perhaps with some new limitations for some topics, just to please the investors and avoid the stock sinking when there are some contradictory topics. I hope I'm wrong on this and the platform will stay as free as it is right now.
    Reid C
    @access24 Yeah for sure. Would suck to see limitations on subs pop up. That's part of what makes Reddit what it is, the dark recesses of the internet...