• Subscribe
  • Recommend a good book for a first-time founder to read.

Harshu thaheed
    16 replies

Replies

Pere
    I’ll always recommend "The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries. It offers practical advice on how to innovate, adapt, and grow businesses efficiently, especially when it comes to managing successful startups in an age of uncertainty.
    Brian Perez
    "Dare to Lead" by Brene Brown.
    William M
    Rework by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson.
    Sawyer Wyatt
    Getting thing Done by David Allen , Ideal if you’re looking for ways to stay organized.
    Sadam Ansari
    Check out “Crossing the Chasm” by Geoffrey A. Moore. It’s great for understanding how to market and sell your product to different customer segments, a must-know for any founder.
    Mukesh Kumar
    I’d suggest ""Good to Great"" by Jim Collins. It’s not just about starting a company, but about what makes a business truly exceptional. Really insightful for any founder.
    Sukumar
    The Lean Startup by Eric Ries is a solid pick. It helps you understand how to test your ideas quickly and efficiently.
    William Campbell
    Start with why by Simon Sinek – Helps with defining your purpose.
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    I've read many, but the most practical and useful book by far has been Bill Aulet's "Disciplined Entrepreneurship". It teaches you how to build your company from day 1.
    yanshuo
    A Compass to Fulfillment by Kazuo Inamori has been incredibly inspiring to me.