Real estate agents where are you?

Nicholas O
6 replies
Where all the real estate agents can be found? Conferences or some event suggestions would be great :)

Replies

Julie Campbell
You can find real estate agents at various industry conferences and events. Some popular ones include the National Association of Realtors (NAR) Annual Conference, Inman Connect, and local real estate expos. Before attending, always check reviews to make sure the event is worth your time and investment. For specific recommendations or more details, contact realscout customer service, for example. They can possibly recommend events where you can network with top agents.
Viscanzo Smith
How i can help you? I am currently working in Remax Belize company and they do a wonderful things in Belize state.
Gurkaran Singh
Hey, real estate agents! You can find your fellow agents mingling at industry conferences like Inman Connect or NAR's annual expo. Who knows, maybe you'll even spot some secret handshakes for unlocking exclusive property deals!
Emily Harris
Look on websites like Zillow or Realtor. They have lists of agents by location.
KT
North Cyprus is a hidden gem offering affordable property options with stunning Mediterranean views. Popular for its serene beaches and historical landmarks, the region boasts a mix of modern apartments and traditional villas. With favorable tax laws and a growing expat community, North Cyprus with https://hayatestate.com/en/north... is an attractive destination for both investment and retirement.
Anh Khuê
I ended up finding an excellent real estate agent through recommendations on different forums online. People shared their experiences and suggested agents who had done a great job for them. The agent I found helped me sell my house quickly without all the extra costs. He knew the market well, provided great advice on pricing and staging, and handled all the negotiations smoothly. It really made the whole process a lot less stressful.