• Subscribe
  • Reached 35K followers on LinkedIn. Here's how ⬇️

Olena Bomko
    33 replies
    My LinkedIn Inbound Growth Playbook: 1. Define your positioning. 2. Optimize your profile. 3. Send connection requests without pitches. Accept connection requests. 4. Comment on others' content. 5. Post content. If your current posts don't get enough attention, do #1-4 and try to change the format of your posts. 6. Respond to thoughtful DMs. 7. Create intersections between other channels. - If you already have an audience on Twitter, invite them to connect with you on LinkedIn. - Share your link on other channels. - Visit podcasts and mention that you're active on LinkedIn. 8. Collaborate with others. All my Playbooks and growth resources: https://olenabomko.gumroad.com

Replies

Aditya Sriram
    this looks great! thanks
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Congrats, Olena! 🙂 It is only a few weeks since you were at 30k. You grow so fast! 🚀
    Nikola Djordjevic
    Great achievement, Olena! I really like your approach to connecting and building a community.
    Rose Kamal Love
    That's really cool. How long did it take when you actually started focusing on growing your following?
    Abed Mously
    I've been doing all of that for a while and I noticed that how you do each of these points is what matters, not just doing them.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Congratulations on achieving 35K. Well done! These are very helpful tips. Thanks for sharing. :)
    Tariq Waseem
    You are doing an amazing job, congratulations!
    Tymek Zapała
    Nice list! Congratulations and thank you! Maybe offtop but do you find value in sheer amount of connection you have on LinkedIn?
    Rahul Parmar
    Congrats on hitting 35K followers! 🎉 Your hard work and valuable insights are resonating. I am excited to see what’s next!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Congrats, big achievement :)
    Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    Congrats! And awesome quick tips. Many people don't focus on the first four, and I would even say that if you don't do them, you will not achieve much. How long did it take you to reach 35K followers?
    Doğa Armangil
    Hi Olena, if affiliate marketing for B2B software is something that could interest you, feel free to connect on LinkedIn. I can offer you 15% recurring commission and -10% for the buyers.
    Cary Montrose
    I’ve been struggling with engagement, but I think focusing on positioning and content could make all the difference.
    Aleksander Brousseau
    Thanks for the tips! I’ve been hesitant to accept connection requests, but I see now how it can really expand my network.
    Lihong Hicken
    Great tips. Thank you. I found that comment on others really helps. I have been doing this for 6 months + and still haven't broke 10k followers.
    Two Heads
    Wow that’s great Olena, congrats!!
    Alexander Kovalov
    Have you tried Linkedin short form videos? I heard it's a new gold rush now.
    SEBT 12
    This is a fantastic and actionable playbook for LinkedIn growth! The emphasis on building genuine connections and optimizing your profile is spot on. I appreciate the reminder to engage with others' content and experiment with different post formats. Creating intersections between channels is a brilliant strategy for expanding reach across platforms. Thanks for sharing these valuable insights! Also, for anyone interested in exploring new gaming experiences, I recommend checking out the Unlimited Money feature in Car Parking Multiplayer.
    Piotr Bartoszek
    Great job Olena! Thanks for sharing your playbook. It's always helpful to learn from others who have successfully grown their LinkedIn following. Keep up the great work!