• Subscribe
  • Rate my landing page! Looking for honest feedback 😎

Filippo Pietrantonio
    7 replies
    Would be amazing if you could take a look at the landing page for our beta product Creavy: https://creavy.co/ It's a project management tool for creatives, simplifying the client-designer/agency relationship. Please don't be afraid to share your brutally honest feedback :) And let me know if I can help in any way with your product landing pages!

Replies

Hey Filippo! I just visited it. I like it very much overall (was on my desktop, just for context). Design is really good and clean, I like the elements that slide up. I easily get what your tool does thanks to the graphics. How is your engagement rate with regards to waiting list sign-ups?
    Grizzlius Maximus
    The website design is amazing! Well done!
    Tatiana Tompkins
    Nice website, very modern & sleek. Recommending the formatting corrections be fixed for iPhone/Mobile view as some of the details were formatted much differently desktop vs mobile version.
    Romio
    I was browsing via mobile and I think some content is scattered.
    Eliza Crescini
    Checked it out! Actually the design is very great. I like how aesthetically pleasing it is. Neat and clean I must say!
    Eden
    The features link doesn't work for me πŸ˜… Is that expected?
    AndrΓ© J
    A natural competitor is invision I guess? I would drop the marketing lingo. And just write what it is and does. And what makes it different than the competition.