Random question time – do any of you experience migraine woes like I do? πŸ˜”

Aizhan Asanbaeva
7 replies
It's been a tough journey, and I'm just curious if I'm not alone in this boat. If you've dealt with migraine too, I'd love to hear how you tackle those pesky attacks. Please share your experiences and remedies, 'cause supporting each other makes the load a little lighter! πŸ€—πŸ’•

Replies

Claire Shaw
I've suffered with migraines since I was 10 years old, maddening. Mine tend to trigger if I don't get a decent night's sleep, or if I'm dehydrated! I take Sumatriptan to combat them and that's worked for me so far, but otherwise if I suffer a bad attack, a cool, dark room to lay down in does wonders. I also used to use 4head headache stick and that helped a lot.
Aizhan Asanbaeva
@claire_shaw Thank you for sharing your experiences and remedies! By the way, I highly recommend trying an app by Nectar Health for managing migraineβ€”it has been a game-changer for me!
Billy Baker
I also struggle with migraines and I've found that practicing regular mindfulness meditation, staying well-hydrated, and maintaining a consistent sleep schedule can really help keep them at bay!
Georgina Healey
I've suffered with migraines since I was a teen! I get them regularly, around once a month (hormonal) for anywhere between 12h-3 days. I also get them when i'm really stressed so have gradually learned to just let things go more instead of worrying about them. The only thing that works for me to get rid of them once it starts is Sumatriptan!
I don't have migraine. But people with migraine, I know, have said taking some time off from screens slightly help. :)