• Subscribe
  • Quick Suggestion: Must-watch TV show "WeCrashed"

Tornike Tsiramua
    8 replies
    ๐–๐ž๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ is about the Rise and Fall of WeWork. "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ" WeWork, once valued at $47 billion, filed for bankruptcy. WeCrashed contains a mix of real and fictional characters and events, although the fictional elements tend to have a basis in reality. For me, this TV show is listed as one of the biggest pictures in Entrepreneurship and can be learned many things. Any other suggestions?

Replies

Bernardt Vogel
    The Dropout: Based on the podcast The Dropout, hosted by Rebecca Jarvis, the miniseries touches on Elizabeth Holmeโ€™s life from her childhood through to her eventual exposure as a fraud. Blackberry:(movie) The story of the meteoric rise and catastrophic demise of the worldโ€™s first smartphone.
    Annie Chopra
    I watched Super Pumped but had a hard time watching it, simply because it was at times too inhumane and triggering for me- but it's a good show and I do recommend it. My personal favourite is Billions, it's not really a business show, yet it really does reveal so much about rich people mindset. And finally, Younger - a great show which is full of comedy and drama but teaches a whole lot about marketing.
    Ali Ndlovu
    I like watching sports team doccies. Reed Hastings compares Netflix to an elite sports team. I'm an Arsenal fan but I would recommend the Man City doccie of Amazon Prime. Pep Guardiola is a quality leader.
    Diksha Patro B
    Where can I find it, sounds super cool! Also, checkout "Startup" its a k-drama but super nice!
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    Watched it. Started off by feeling a sense of shock and later discomfort . When the lines cross between greed and ambition it leads to delusion.
    Diogo Maia Caetano
    I absolutely loved the show! I think it's probably the best I've seen in Entrepreneurship - super engaging, funny, and able to show the facts (being good or bad). Super Pumped (about Uber) and Dropout (Theranos) are also great shows, but we can't forget Silicon Valley!