• Subscribe
  • Question to the developers: What are your top 3 newsletters?

Federico Zuluaga Knorr
    8 replies
    My top 3 are always changing but I am looking for new newsletters especially in the area of software development / software development with AI and where the latest tools and trends are shared.

Replies

Olivia Rose Thompson
    My top newsletters are currently: 1. Pointer by The Open Ai - great weekly roundup of the latest in AI 2. Inside AI by Rob May - another solid AI-focused newsletter 3. Software Lead Weekly by Oren Ellenbogen - awesome for staying on top of trends in software development and leadership Always on the lookout for fresh newsletters covering AI and software dev though, so thanks for asking!
    Federico Zuluaga Knorr
    @lucasbenjaminfoster1 Software Lead Weekly sounds great - i'll definitely give it a try, thank you :D
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @federico_zuluaga_knorr! 😄 I love exploring new newsletters too! If you're into software development and AI, you should definitely check out 'The Algorithm' by MIT Technology Review, 'Deep Learning Weekly', and 'JS Weekly'. They're packed with the latest tools and trends. Can't wait to see what others recommend! 😆
    Federico Zuluaga Knorr
    @abhra_ch Thanks, I agree with you, especially 'The Algorithm' is a nobrainer. Do you read the Product Hunt Newsletters? 🤔
    Abhra Ch.
    @federico_zuluaga_knorr Not always, but yeah Sometimes I do. There are days when I feel too tired to engage in the community, that went I resort to PH Newsletters. Keeps me updated on new launches. By the ways, I am launching soon. Your support would mean a lot Federico. Get Notified here: (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Christoph Dyllick-Brenzinger
    To be honest, I don't subscribe to newsletters. Even not my own... What I love are tech podcasts like darknet diaries or wild wild tech...
    Federico Zuluaga Knorr
    @christoph_dyllick_brenzinger1 Not even 1 Newsletter? Thats crazy 😅 But yeah i love podcasts too
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, the ever-changing realm of newsletters! Currently, my top 3 picks in the software development realm would be 'DevOps Digest' for operational insights, 'AI Innovations Weekly' for cutting-edge AI trends, and 'Code Chronicles' for a sprinkle of coding wizardry. Keeping up with these newsletters is like having a hidden cheat code in the ever-evolving game of tech!