• Subscribe
  • Question: Starting New Group / Community — Chicken Or Egg??

Deron D
    7 replies
    If you want to start a new social group or community (Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, etc), what comes first? Do you start the group with nobody in it and start posting content before inviting the public? Or, do you get a group of people and invite them before you official create the group? Or…?

Replies

Mahnoor Abdullah
    I think Facebook is the best platform for social Group/Community and I prefer to start posting after creating the group and invite people afterward
    Cristina Español
    I think it can be eitherway! 😉 It's nice though that you already have some contents before inviting so when you invited them and can see your interesting contents, they would be more likely to join or accept your invite! (I'm saying this as my personal preference in joining groups)
    @cristina_espanol thank you so much for sharing! That's some good insights to learn from the user end!
    Shahroz Ali
    No doubt social media platforms are more powerful then any other community platform you can even share health , schooling politics or any other communication and get many positive response i have recently worked on https://animalop.com/ to get enough info for my little chickens.
    Metholda Kaarison
    Starting a new group or community often presents a "chicken or egg" dilemma: do you first gather a core group of members or establish a clear purpose and structure? The most effective approach typically involves a bit of both. Begin by defining a compelling vision or mission that addresses a specific need or interest. This helps attract initial members who share a passion for the cause. Simultaneously, engage these early members in shaping egg rate today the group's structure and activities, fostering a sense of ownership and commitment. By balancing the development of purpose and membership, you create a solid foundation that can grow organically, ensuring the group is both cohesive and dynamic from the outset.
    Shahroz Ali
    i'll always prefer egg over chicken if there is no red meat, also running my small poultary farm where is have golden doodlez also https://animalop.com/can-chicken....