• Subscribe
  • Quality AND Quantity ARE Achievable in Blogging πŸ‘‡πŸ»

Soner Alemdar
    3 replies
    Let's bust a common misconception that's been holding back many many business. The belief that Frequent blog posting = kills quality. OMG πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Sad to see. β†’ Lots of blog posts β‰  Sacrifice Quality β€” Nope 🫒 Yeap, you read it right. This is a bold statement but very possible at the same time. I have to say that it is possible to churn out frequent, high-quality blog content that captivates both search engines and readers. πŸ’‘ β†’ The Perfect Blend: Finding Balance Here is the trick. You have to find the perfect balance, which absolutely is no walk in the park. This will take some time and EFFORT and requires CONSISTENCY. But I think, being a savvy content marketer or SEO is all about that, innit? 😜 Quality 🀝 Quantity Here you go πŸ‘‡πŸ» We know that most of the content already published is fluff. Some sweet spots to encourage you: β†’ Readers crave valuable, super insightful content - the ones that teach a concept or educate them in a certain matter. β†’ Search engines? They’re always around to find and display those content with the needed quality. πŸ’« Here is where topical expertise come into place, and you have to dig down on that πŸ€— I hear you saying - How am I supposed to find these insights and expertise? ↓ Sit with your colleagues and collect all the available insights, brainstorm on them and set a strategy that will fuel both Quality and Quantity. Do you agree with me? Drop your thoughts in the comments πŸ‘‡πŸ»

Replies

Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    it's balance as you say. That is where exparince is important, you will find balance to quality and quantity. Balancing both comes with time
    Jimbo
    Interesting position Soner :) What I would like to ask is for you to show us your metrics and tell us how long you've been working away at this strategy. Seeing, after all, is believing!
    Soner Alemdar
    @jeducious It's a long journey! This works a lot for new build websites and especially if they are in saturated markets. What metrics would you like to see?