• Subscribe
  • Pros and cons of launching independently vs. with a hunter?

giorgi khatiashvili
    6 replies

Replies

Nadir Bhola
    Launching independently offers full control and flexibility but requires significant self-management. Partnering with a hunter can provide valuable industry connections and support, but may dilute your vision. If your project involves a drivhus, consider how each option aligns with your goals for innovation and growth.
    Karen Wick
    In my opinion, a launch without a hunter is a launch that's missing something. A good hunter can help your launch in so many ways that you won't be able to do cause they are professional in this field.
    giorgi khatiashvili
    @karen_wick Logically, but based on various statistics I've seen, 60% of the votes come from those who launch the product themselves
    Luka Brzin
    My opinion is that you do not need a hunter for your product launch. You can do everything yourself.
    Patricia Harris
    Definitely go with a hunter if you can! A skilled hunter has deep PH experience and connections that can boost your launch visibility way more than going solo. Hunters know how to optimize your PH page, rally support, respond to comments, and generally just maximize your launch's impact. It's well worth teaming up with a pro hunter IMO.