• Subscribe
  • Product Idea - Personal Branding in 2022

Angad
    1 reply
    Building a personal brand could be challenging. You have to be active on multiple forums and curate them, constantly add content to present yourself as a subject matter expert. This is more important if you run a freelance gig or an individual business. Added to this if you are non-tech and need to have your own website, which is the next level in personal branding, it could present as quiet a challenge. You’d have to lookout for a website builder, spend a ton of money (if you want to get it right) maybe hire an agency or design firm to build and maintain it. But, if there were a way to just build your personal branded site in minutes at the click of a button! A site that is dynamic and pulls content from across all other platforms where, you already have a presence. Would you want a solution like this? If so, leave your comments below. Further if you are interested, check out this short landing page for more information. https://instamarc.wixsite.com/instamarc

Replies

Markoknow
    I have been asked to be active on social media to create the personal brand for the benefit of my startup. Seems like I am in the right direction