• Subscribe
  • Product Hunt Mobile App Issues

Tyler Scott
    8 replies
    Is anyone else experiencing issues with the Product Hunt mobile app for Android users? The app launches fine and I can go to pretty much everything but it won't show the featured launches of the day nor the "For You" launches. I saw one other user on X/Twitter have this issue as well on Android. Just want to know if this is a widespread issue.

Replies

Jake Schneider
    I’m having the same issue on iOS. Most screens that I am directed to aren’t actually loading, but they’re doing that shimmer glimmer acting as if they will load. Like that for technical? 😆 Have to use the website in a browser for it to work properly for me.
    Daniel Tanque
    Yes the homescreen doesn't display threads just when I go into topics and look for discussions appear the posts.
    Vincent Xu
    Tyler, I haven't encountered this issue on my Android device yet, but it sounds like it could be a bug affecting certain versions. Have you tried clearing the cache or reinstalling the app to see if that resolves the problem?
    Tyler Scott
    @cen_xu I'll test that out and see if it works. Another Android user I know from Twitter attempted both of your suggested solutions and it still did not work for him. I believe the issue is on Product Hunt's end.
    Arsen Sirekanyan
    @cen_xu I have the issue, and reinstalling didn't help. home screen simply don't show anything but "try again" error button - the rest of the app works
    Deniz Savkay
    Yes, I have the same problem too.
    Tyler, I haven't encountered that problem yet, but it sounds like it could be a bug worth reporting to the Product Hunt team. Have you tried clearing the app's cache or reinstalling it to see if that resolves the issue?