Product Hunt launch day reality!🥴

ISTIAK AHMAD
9 replies
👉So, it's your launch day, and the clock has just started ticking! You're sitting at your desk, praying for support from your followers, hoping to climb to the top. But you see others surging ahead with upvotes while you’re stuck at the bottom. Or worse, you didn’t even get featured on the Product Hunt homepage! Believe it or not, many people have faced this harsh reality. Launch Day Reality is crucial! You must consider this if you expect to achieve a good result. ✅On launch day, two things matter: 1. Getting Your Product Featured 2. Gaining Maximum Support Within 24 Hours 💡The Critical Steps for a Successful Launch 1. Get Featured on the Homepage: 👉To get featured, you must follow a specific checklist. This checklist ensures you meet all the necessary criteria to stand out. I have already posted it earlier, so please check out the discussion link in the comment section. 👉Upvote the "How to Get Featured on Launch Day" Discussion : By doing so, more people can benefit from these tips, creating a stronger community of well-prepared launches. 2. Gather a Strong Support Network: 👉Preparation: Support doesn’t come overnight. You need a substantial network of people ready to back you up on launch day. 👉Personal Outreach: Reach out to your network personally to remind them about your launch. Even the most supportive friends might forget or be too busy without a reminder. Personal messages can make a huge difference. 👉Time Investment: Building this network requires time and effort. Start well before your launch date to ensure you have enough people ready to support you. 💡Why These Steps Matter 👉Getting Featured: Being featured on the homepage significantly increases your visibility. It’s like having a prime-time TV slot. More people will see your product, increasing the chances of upvotes and engagement. 👉Strong Support: The more support you gather, especially in the first 4 hours, the higher your chances of climbing the ranks. Early momentum is key to sustained success throughout the day. ✅ Alternative Solution: Hire a Proactive Hunter If you lack the time or resources to prepare adequately, consider hiring a proactive hunter. A professional hunter can guide you through the launch process and ensure everything is in place for a successful launch. **Please checkout the hunter choosing checklist from the comment section. By following this approach or hiring the right help, you can ensure a great launch. Handling these two key aspects, getting featured and gathering support, will set you up for a successful Product Hunt launch. **Do you have any Epic Launch Day Experience? Please do let the community know in the comment section. If you need any assistance or have questions, please feel free to reach out. I hope you have a fantastic launch ahead! Thank you so much, and best of luck! 🚀

Replies

Ira M. Cassidy
Thanks for sharing it, I think on launch day, two things matter: 1- Getting featured 2- Support in the initial 4 hours to survive all day long, as people usually support the #1
Hakim Zerhouni
I understand the nerves on launch day! When I'm launching next week, I'm hoping for tons of support, but it can be tough when others are getting more attention. It's all about getting featured and rallying support from your network. Make sure you follow a checklist to stand out and remind your friends personally—it makes a big difference. Starting early with preparations and reaching out can really boost your chances. Good luck with your launch—I'm rooting for you!
Elaine Lu
Launching on Product Hunt can be a rollercoaster, but it's all part of the journey! Keep pushing forward, Istiak! 🚀
Keira Stump
Thanks for these invaluable tips! Excited to implement them for our next launch!
Launching soon!
Thank you for sharing your launch day experience! It's always tough to see others surging ahead, but don't lose hope. Remember, it's all about perseverance and building a strong support network. Keep pushing forward and don't be afraid to reach out for help if needed. Wishing you the best of luck on your Product Hunt journey! 🌟 We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon"
Great insights, Istiaq! Launch day on Product Hunt can indeed be nerve-wracking. Your tips on getting featured and building a strong support network are spot on. Preparation and personal outreach are key to standing out. Thanks for sharing this valuable advice!
Rowe Morehouse
All good stuff! .. found this thread from your Twitter post, @istiakahmad I been grinding through your list. Follow my teaser, if you are game: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...